Hockey season starts today. While, I do love hockey, there are some aspects to it that, occasionally, I do not look forward to... like my schedule for this week:
Monday: Hockey Practice (son D. ) 7-8PM
Tuesday: Hockey Practice (son J. ) 5-6 PM
Wednesday: Running meet 3-4 PM (Son J. ), Soccer Banquet (Son D. ) 6-8PM, Hockey practice (Son D.) 6:15-7:15 PM (wait... isn't this a time conflict???)
Thursday: Catholic youth group (sons B & D) 6-9PM
Friday: Maybe I can sit down? If they don't add another practice.... (it's possible)
Saturday: We should know the game schedule soon, we probably have a game that day.
Sunday: Hockey practice (son J. ) 11:30AM-12:30PM......And again, we could have a game too.
See, it's kind of busy. And it goes on like this for 6 months. I'm definitely not in the swing of it yet, and I usually go in, kicking and screaming.
By sometime in January, I usually learn to accept it, and I settle in.
I LOVE IT, I LOVE MY LIFE... I have to tell myself this over and over and over.
If you need me, I can be found in the Grey mini van, I'm the mom studying the psychology book, while waiting for my son.
Hey, it's Christina W. from FB.
ReplyDeleteI'm linking from my wordpress blog... :) I'm just getting back into blogging about "real life" separate from adoption issues but am looking forward to reading more about your life too!
As well I will look forward to reading about your life as well Christina!
ReplyDeleteCan't join from my phone and I rarely have time to go on computer....am mom of 2 boys and 2 girls who are soon to be leaving the nest. 2 drive and the 3rd is getting her permit, but I've been in that minivan. Hope I can find this blog the next time I go on FB....love you Laura
ReplyDeleteKristine
and i think i'm busy??? makes me exhausted just looking at your schedule, and that's only part of your life! i'm amazed how you mom's manage to get supper on the table, not to mention doing dishes, cleaning, etc. *yawn* i think i need a nap now ... i'm totally exhausted ...
ReplyDelete